- Low camper to coach/instructor ratio: 10 campers per 1 coach.
- Players grouped by age and ability
- Equipment to Bring: Players should supply their own gloves, cleats, bat, and a helmet and wear baseball/softball attire (baseball pants recommended)
- Facility: Ridgefield Outdoor Recreation Complex
- Medical Protocol: Bring your participation waiver completely filled out. In case of an emergency, the requested contact will be notified immediately
- Parents or visitors will be able to drop off and stay in the stands during the camp
CAMPER SAFETY PROTOCOL
- The Raptors will be following state mandates concerning COVID-related issues. Currently, there is no mask mandate for outside events. We still encourage proper handwashing and sanitizing throughout all of our camps.
- Campers are encouraged to wash hands/hand sanitizer upon entering the park, after using the restroom, after sneezing or blowing nose, or coughing.
- High touch surfaces and equipment are sanitized between camp days
- No seeds, shells, or gum allowed.
STAFF SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Staff will wash hands/hand sanitizer upon entering the park, after using the restroom, after sneezing or blowing nose, or coughing.
- Staff and campers will be reminded of the importance of respiratory etiquette as outlined below:
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or elbow;
- Throw any used tissue away immediately into a garbage receptacle; and
- Clean hands after covering coughs and sneezes, and after throwing away used tissues.